- Modules field and table top exercises (MODEX)
- EU contribution amount
- EUR 3 018 429.35
- Contact email
These MODEX exercises have an integrated approach for specialised modules and other response capacities to respond to consequences of serious structure collapse mainly due to the strong earthquakes when USAR modules are essential. EU MODEX field exercises are opportunities for testing coordination, interoperability, self-sufficiency, standard operating procedures, communication and reporting of response teams and equipment.
- Field exercise Italy - 8-11 July 2022 - buildings collapse due to the planes crashes and other related catastrophes
- Field exercise Austria - 8-11 September 2022 - earthquake
- Field exercise Portugal – 29 November-2 December 2022 - earthquake
- Field exercise Denmark - 20-23 January 2023 - earthquake
- Field exercise Bulgaria - 3-6 October 2023 - earthquake
- Field exercise Austria - 23-26 October 2023 - earthquake
Consortium leader: Johanniter-Unfall-Hilfe e.V.